Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tasty But Deadly

In MSN's article "Best and Worst Theme Park Foods" I prefer the worst foods.

1) Funnel cake. I've never had it but you can't go wrong with fried dough dusted with powdered sugar.

2) Nachos. They can't be that bad. There's dairy in the cheese and sour cream. Protein in the beans and meat. Veggies with the olives and the guacamole. There's even tomato to stand in for fruit. Must be the chips that make them unhealthy. Skip the chips and hand me a spoon.

3) Chili cheese fries. It's a must when I go to Nation's. I can't imagine it'd be different at a park.

4) Corn dogs. Corn dog castle and corn dog queen.

5) Turkey Leg. On my last Disney trip (3+ years ago) I ate the whole thing. They go best with frozen lemonade.

6) Cotton candy aka pixie floss. That's kinda a gross. Eating someone's used floss.

7) Pizza. That's a lazy item. They have that everywhere. I have it in my freezer.

8) Candy apple. I would get tired after the first bite. I prefer apples in fritters or pie.

9) Corn on the cob. What a genius vegetable.

10) Skewers. Meat good. Veggies optional. Can they skewer corn kernels on?

11) Bring your own. They have a picture of carrot and celery sticks. That's lame. You should stay home if that's what you eat for fun. They should only be a decoration next to buffalo wings....oooh that sounds good.

Here's a few additional items I would like to try.

2) Fried candy bar. Sounds hot.

3) Fried pickle. Sounds a little gross but it's more exciting than the carrot sticks.

*bonus point: who is the corn dog queen?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bows* The queen has arrived.
"As you were."

What kind of lame person brings veggies with them? Ew. I hope they at least brought the ranch.

Funnel cake rocks.

jenblue said...

Ann - I don't know if it's fair for the person who is the answer to answer the question. But since I didn't list it in the rules it counts. Bonus point awarded!

I was totally thinking about ranch too and how you like that with your seasoned fries at Denny's.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what if I was just narrating the story?

Yeah, ranch with seasoned fries...haven't had that for a long time.

Did you get my text about the fangirl?

jenblue said...

Ann- Narrating...fine.

I got your text about the fangirl *shudders*.

Anonymous said...

Have you RSVP'ed for the Honey evite yet???

jenblue said...

Bonnie- Thanks for the evite. I read it. It's been crazy with work and the wedding. I will meet him though.

Anonymous said...

sweet cherry pie :)