1) if the team does well while I'm not watching i won't watch the game until the status changes. if they are doing well while i'm watching i won't take my eyes off.
2) during opening weekend, ann bought jocelyn a bright orange beanie with tassels. good things have happened when she's worn this hat. we got a pleasant surprise at the end of one game. therefore, she must always wear this hat, no matter the weather.
3) hot goodness. allen n. must treat everyone to hot chocolate if the giants are trailing late in the game.
4) whenever any of the brandons mess up he will be labeled bad brandon. secondly, any white player not named buster posey may be called bad brandon because jocelyn gets all the white players mixed up. honorary bad brandons have included madison bumgardner and hunter pence.
5) participation in the fan programming is mandatory. this means doing the jersey shore fist pump even if you hate it. this also means clapping along to sergio romo's theme song even though it has been playing in a loop for 10 minutes.
6) if you cheer for the other team or any player on the opposing team (*cough* cody ross *cough*) and he does well, it's your fault and you're a traitor.
7) if the team is rallying, do not leave your seat unless you are allen n. see #3.
8) don't jinx it. never ever say before or during the game the giants will win.