Thursday, July 10, 2008

March 4th aka Go Forth

There are a few characters I encounter at work. One of them is a seeker, not the harry potter kind but that be tight though. She's a psychic whose specialty is to locate lost objects. She asks me when my birthday is. '09 is going to be a slow year for me, a stick in the mud year. I dunno, things are pretty slow already. Any slower and I'd be going backwards (ba dum bum). She said that '10 and '11 were going to be really fast and there'd be a good chance I'd be married by then.

I'm content with the way things are now. Relationships are so much work. I'm in a selfish place and I like it. I like sleeping in the middle of the bed. I like not keeping track of anniversaries. I use the high-pitched voice only for impersonating my (guy) friends. So I'm just going to do what I've been doing and not even think about marriage.

Dang it, I still have those weddings to go to this year.

No comments: