Monday, April 12, 2010

It’s Not You It’s Me (No It’s You)

On my way to work a guy standing by the BART exit waived his flier and announced “Beware of Criminals with mind-controlling abilities. These individuals are out there and can target anyone”. The guy was serious. If I wasn’t half asleep I maybe would’ve asked to see the flyer. It did keep me vigilant and imagine anyone with a hood as a criminal. This pretty much meant everyone what with the rain and all.

Shouldn’t I be wary of all criminals not just the mind controlling ones? How about criminals with other types powers such as invisibility or a certain sociopath who will on occasion abuse his telekinesis.

Speaking of such, I was online today and one of the headlines was about ZQ. What are the chances the same day I’m being warned about super villains my favorite one comes up in an article? But I didn’t get through half the article when it dawned on me, “I’m over it”. On screen he’s nice to look at but off he’s a turn off in real life. Not a fan of the large cartoonish glasses he wears in public. We don’t have anything in common. We don’t run in any of the same circles.

So I guess I'm breaking up with my imaginary celebrity boyfriend, my tall easy on the eyes imaginary boyfriend....

No comments: