Friday, April 2, 2010

Brave New World

This is the title for the new Heroes chapter but the show is probably dead, no longer able to regenerate itself for another season.

Spoiler Alert (How long do you have to keep information under wraps until it won’t be a spoiler anymore? By now everybody knows how Harry Potter ends right?). I didn’t watch right when the show premiered even though Jesse from Gilmore Girls was on it (Jesse and Rory should’ve ended up together. I’m glad the show didn’t end with her and Logan together. I really wish Veronica Mars had ended with her and Logan together. I liked that Logan. I still don’t have season 3 because I’m still mad about the cancellation). Then they had this marathon on a Saturday night and I couldn’t wait for each new episode. Then it got lazy and we have what we have now.

Sylar became a hero. He went from being interesting to emo to happy-feely. I preferred the serial killer who lurked in the shadows. I loved Sylar screen time because it meant ZQ screen time. I will miss seeing you on a weekly basis in the fall season but even your prettiness couldn’t save this disaster of a show.

The cancellation isn’t official yet but we all know this is it unless something weird happens (it is NBC after all). The show is bad and expensive to keep around. It ended as a cliffhanger in an attempt to keep itself alive but I’m ok with it ending as is.

After I get the final season on DVD it’ll be over (This has made me rethink owing any more DVDs of shows that aren’t done yet).

Bye-bye Heroes

No comments: