Friday, November 7, 2008

Wrong Ladder

The magic has worn off. Once again, no knight in shining armor or viking helmet.

I thought I was an "absence makes the heart grow fonder" type but with the way things are going I might be better off switch hitting to "out of sight out of mind". Absence annoys me. Absence makes me want to break something. Absence sucks.

I don't get myself at the moment. I am ready. I am not ready.

Fear of becoming an old maid and owning dozens of cats. Cats make me itchy.

The intent was to get to know each other. Be friends. So I shouldn't be mad. I'm mad at myself because I read the situation wrong.

Opportunities are rare. Connections are even rarer. Must make the most out of every one. It takes so long to grow up.

Maybe I will just get a dog. They don't make me itch.

"I can't talk to you. I don't even know you" - my reasoning for not making friends on BART

No comments: