Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snap Out of It

"You want some cheese to go with your whine?" - joanne

Last Friday a coworker hit another driver's door. On the way to bible study a car hit the back of a truck. On the way home a car hit a parked car. Yesterday someone broke into a coworker's car.

There is a fire in la and I know someone who almost lost their house.

The train station by work has seen numerous robberies lately.

A customer's son died of cancer.

Whenever I start to feel sorry for myself, God puts the whole world back in perspective. Stop whining. My current "problem" pales in comparison to what else is going on. My world is not going to end because something did not turn out the way I wanted it too. I have more pros than I do cons in my life.

The latest pro: fries of sweet potato

No comments: