Monday, October 6, 2008

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want to

I got my haircut and as always some people have an opinion about it.

If I were to take in all the opinions I would have one messed up cut. Some think it's too short others too long. Some think more layers others less. More volume. Too old. Too young. Not me. You see where this is going yes?

I like the cut I got. It flips. It bounces. It's a time saver. It requires less water. Heck, I'm just excited I actually have enough hair to get it cut. It's been years since I've been able to cut so much off. No more bald spots. No need for hats. No stinky shampoos. No medication.

To all those haters shut up (haha i said "haters"). I didn't get it cut for you (granted you do have to look at it but so what?). I got it for me. Don't be jealous just 'cuz I know how to rock whatever hair style I have.

My cousin is 15 now. I can still remember the day he was born. I was 10 then. Remember being 10? My aunt was recording his party and my sisters and i were congratulating him on things like going to college, getting married and having his first kid. My aunt did not come back to record us later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like it's pretty short...