Monday, June 23, 2008

Lift and Separate

I was trying on a bra with undewire. Whoever decided to put wires and bras together probably meant it for torture purposes. I couldn't tell if it did what it's suppose to. I was distracted by the pain.The end of the wire dug right into the area under the rib cage in the middle of the chest. It's was like a pen cap being pressed on the skin and the minute you breathed out it would puncture the lung. Holding one's breath only made the wire sink in. I was trying to get out of the thing but the clasp was stuck and then I started to rapidly breathe which made things worse. How embarrassing, to die by a bra. Luckily reason came to play and I escaped. I get now why some gals don't wear bras. Their first one probably had underwire in it.

I decided to calm down with some tv. The program on was about planning a party, a bra fitting party.

This is not how I want to spend a sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I need the underwire bra, it's so fantastic...I couldn't function well without the wire bra.