Friday, December 27, 2013

One of Three, Part II: Prep

6/25/13

The next day we woke up to Bridezillas, the show. If we could see how nuts those people were we would try hard not be like them. We managed to pull it off. The make-up artist showed up with a suitcase full of make-up. By the time she was done I felt like I had weights attached to my eye lids. That might explain why it looks like I’m blinking in half the photos.

In the midst of getting ready we forgot about planning breakfast or lunch. Guess who had to go out in full make-up to pick up food in 80 degree weather. Since the groomsmen had driven my car to the wedding site I had to make the trek on foot. longest three blocks of my life.

After brunch, it was time for the moment of truth. Months of preparation leading up to this one pivotal moment. I was able to fit into my dress!

At the venue it was picture after picture after picture. My sister hired a photographer who did not believe in touching up or doctoring photos. There for every shot had to be perfect. My feet were not happy. My face was so tired.

No comments: