Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Denied

"Show your love and your love will be returned". - fortune cookie

If you read my post "Cloud" I said maybe it was meant to be just for one day. Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone so I attempted to make contact and it has led me here. No response. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Things simmered down. The magic was wearing off and reality set in. But still...sad. Jocelyn says she hates him. I love her for that (not love in that way).

There is a silver lining in this. At least I know now I have enough of a spine to go out there.

But for right now I'm just going to stay under the covers and listen to linkin park.

The fortune cookie is a liar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not necessarily "denied" yet ... how long has it been? maybe, just maybe, it's like "delayed' ...

jenblue said...

Oh laurie,

you are truly the ying to my angsty yang.

the other day when you said maybe i typed his email in wrong my heart skipped and i rushed home to check but it was not wrong.

it's been over two weeks and i know he's been online since then.

besides, a little humility never killed anyone. it just burns the ego.