Friday, October 1, 2010

Good-bye jenblue

i always thought we’d have forever but alas this is not so. in a world of ADD and limited space jenblue has been denied immortality.

yahoo closed geocities so all my posts before May 2008 are gone. I didn’t realize this until someone asked me to find an old link to another page. When I looked I learned it was all gone. 6.5 years of emo down the drain.

i thought my thoughts would float around in cyberspace forever. generations to come would read them and the world would be a better place. remember the squirrel ramen post? how about the anti-Sprint one? remember the bubble post? what a tragedy! So good-bye jenblue versions I-III, good-bye we don't know what we are doing, good-bye meet joanne, good-bye laurie's page.

it could've been much worse. we should all be grateful i got over my stubbornness and got a blog or else everything would be gone. perhaps i should have everything transferred to facebook since i heard they keep users's data forever. you know so they can steal...share your ideas.

i'll miss you jenblue (of geocities).

No comments: