Monday, September 6, 2010

That Is Coco, Former Cat Killer

i loved field trips growing up. a break from the everyday routine was nice. wasn't much of a fan of theme parks because my grandmother said the rides could stop my heart. good thing my parents told me my heart wasn't so fragile. i just wish they didn't wait until i was 18 to do so.

work has left it up to me to do software installs on site for customers. so i get to go on field trips. here are some highlights:
- traffic
- heat wave
- "do the install quickly, we are in a bad neighborhood"
- being in an scene worthy of Hoarders
- chinese desktop. "even if i were to remotely connect to the computer we can't help much. we're from montana....we're all white"
- fish farm
- best way to reform a cat-killing dog is to acquaint him with a kitten
- seeing a $11,000 figurine. there's only 3 in the U.S.
- "that install went well. it only took 7 friggin' times"

yay field trips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "reading" list screams "yaoi fan-girl". What is wrong with you?

jenblue said...

no it doesn't. it's half and half. so it pretty much cancels itself out.