Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'd Eat This and Probably That Too

It’s the state faire fare entry. So what on this list, Top 10 Most Unusual State Fair Foods by MSN, is worth the calories?

1. Chicken-fried Bacon
I like bacon more as an addition to things or as a wrap around. So this would be more appealing if it was chicken fried steak wrapped with bacon or fried chicken wrapped with bacon.

2. Fried avocado Bites
This sounds healthy and it comes with ranch.

3. Spaghetti and Meatball on a stick.
It should be the size of my head propped up on a sword or spear. The middle should be filled with something like hot cheese or candy or the plague.

4. Fried Frog Legs
I’ve tried fried salt and pepper ones once. They taste fine just not enough meat.

5. Hot Beef Sundae
Reminds me of the KFC bowl Allen N. claims he came up with but with beef. I like the cherry tomato on top. It makes it cute.

6. Pizza Cones
Again I like pizza but I wouldn’t go to a fair for it. Reminds me of that chip shaped like a cone you could top your fingers with. This would be way to hot for that.

7. Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwich
Allen J told me about this one. Sure why not. I like donuts I like chicken I like fried foods.

8. Deep Fried Twinkies
The idea of fried cake is iffy. The picture shows a line of people of a certain stature waiting for them. I want to see the actual food not the results of eating one.

9. Fried Coca-Cola
I'm a fan of coke in general. I remember how Great America sold Coke ICEE, icy sweetness.

10. Key Lim Pie on a Stick
I’ve had cheesecake on a stick, hot dog on a stick, cheese on a stick. This is kinda lame.

No comments: