Sunday, August 9, 2009

Say Goodnight and Go (Please?)

As you probably know by now I have a little crush on a celebrity. Even if you don't read this blog you know. After weeks of this crush based on an idea of not the actual person it was time to bid adieu (I have a picture of him in my journal. Fine, it’s more than one. No, I did not draw little hearts or write “Mrs. Quinto”. I would like to know someone before I marry them. Besides, why should I change my last name?).

Before I could decide what my new cell wall-paper would be I decided to read a recap of comic-con highlights. I read up on a Fringe spoiler (fan-girl squeal). Then the writer mentions going to lunch outside the convention and guess who he sees. It was like a two sentence thing but I found myself sitting in my cubicle grinning.(Ok, save your eye-rolling and embarrassment. I feel exactly the same way. As someone once said it’s easy to laugh at others but having a sense of humor is about being able to laugh at yourself). Oh and you can read the Fringe spoiler here:
http://paralleluniverse.msn.com/comic-con/day-three-tv/story/feature/?GT1=28140

I changed my wall paper and attempted to let go of this...nothingness. But I found myself watching star trek for a third time. I could've left the room to watch jocelyn's restaurant make money but her cat jesse sat on me and fell asleep. who am i to get in the way of fate?

then jocelyn got me the spock action figure from the movie. i had to keep my joy under control because we were in a public place. i have it hanging in my room so it reflects off the closet mirror for all to see.

getting over an imaginary boyfriend is hard.

"it's like you've been playing with bacon" - allen n.

No comments: