Monday, June 22, 2009

Um....Ok

I was just working on a post yesterday titled "Where is the Love?" and apparently I have my answer now. It's infiltrated the group.

I know we had one earlier this year to get things rolling. you know beginning of the end to being marriage-free but wow how quickly the end is coming.

So last weekend allen n is all telling me he has to be at a friend's engagement and then today i find out online who's engagement it is and my first thought is, " Life, why do you use my words against me?". Well, actually i gasped first but once the oxygen came back to the brain that was my first thought. Wait, no, there was a "I knew it!" in there and a "oh great, how long until he tells me this directly?". But anywhoo....

So late last year I was feeling engagement/wedding fatigue from all the happy news and i said if i hear of another engagement i'd scream. well life you win. since all these took place the beginning of this year i can't scream.

But 3 in one year? in one group if you include nonactive members?

who is next? who is next?!

i need to sit down for a moment.

Why don't you just make it 4 engagements in the group this year Life, you still have half a year left.

i dare you.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

6 months

bonnie said...

i agree with laurie lol