Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sparkle

so at work more than one person has commented on my skin. today someone asked, "how do you keep your skin so pale?". i narrowed my gaze and said quietly, "don't you know? i'm a vampire." then i jumped over the counter, turned into a bat and flew down montgomery street.

No that didn't really happen but what a story it would be if it did. I just shrugged and said I was born this way. Plus i wear sunscreen even though i spend most of my time indoors.

now that i think about it i do burn rather easily in the sun. i like my red meat bloody. i feel a hundred years old. i wear dark colors. i tend to creep up on people. i see better in the dark than i do in light. i'm really strong..brain-wise. i age pretty well. i would die if a stake was put through my heart.

maybe i am a vampire....or just an emo asian.

No comments: