Monday, May 18, 2009

Shades of Gray

(If you know what the above title is a reference to then you're as silly as I am).

I hate it when after telling somebody you're ok you realize after saying it you're really not.

For some reason on Sunday afternoon I just felt low. It was as if my brain forgot to make endorphins and I couldn't pull myself off the ground, figuratively (way too hot to lie on the carpet). It was such a great weekend though. I have moments when I'm not a bottle of sunshine but it got to the point where one of my sisters noticed something was off. She never notices.

I rewatched a few scenes from heroes but nothing. Sure I would smile a little when a certain someone came on screen but it didn't last long.

I didn't feel like eating dinner and I didn't even eat the ice cream sandwiches my dad bought.

Don't worry I'm not relapsing into anything. I'll never even consider it again.

The worst part is I don't even know why. I prayed about it and I felt a little better knowing even if I can't find the words He doesn't need to hear them because He already knows.

But still, this is going to be one extremely long week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!

There, that should be enough.