Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Candy-glitter

A list of what happened this time at the Magic Kingdom.

McDonald’s breakfast sandwiches with hash browns in them.

Long car rides are great if there are plenty of snacks, tunes and great company.

Jack in the Box is shady. Despite the posters not all have shakes. They’re o’s and x’s are connected.

Almost lost an arm and a leg to an automatic door.

Foggy. Listening to fireworks is not the same as seeing them.

Random nondisney photos.

Jocelyn avoiding Kevin.

Search for the Grumpy hat.

Corn dog. Dole Whip. Ice Cream in Waffle Cone. Churros!

Observing couple conversations.

Rolling a nerf ball back and forth.

My people no longer spin plates.

Allen N. is a card shark.

Believe twice. Snow smells like soap. Lots of leg room for Fantasmic.

The tower of terror is more painful than I remembered.

There’s a drought at the boardwalk.

I like to draw Pooh (the bear) big.

Jack Skeleton shrunk.

Mary Poppins smells hecka nice.

Mickey had no time to hug. I smacked my head on Mickey’s ear. I could've taken Mickey's head off.

Humming the theme to Indy with Laurie.

Joanna broke disneyland.

No comments: