Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Not Dead

My sisters use YouTube tutorials. A few are titled as above and it makes me wonder if somebody really thought the author was deceased because they hadn’t recently uploaded a video. Oh, and there are those who start off their video with, “this is a request but I really don’t like this and don’t want to do it but I will because it’s a request”. That’s stupid. Requests can be denied. Besides there’s always someone else out there who will want to do it if you don’t. So really it’s not that you don’t want to do a request it’s because you want to please your audience. Because if you don’t cater to them, they’ll leave, you’ll have no audience and you'll die.

I've decided that I don't want to be lukewarm. Therefore I don't want a lukewarm guy. I don't get why someone can't be honest and say what they mean. It's the excuse of not hurting someone's feelings. What-ever. It takes somebody with courage to be honest. To leave someone hanging, waiting is rude and mean. The "nice" thing to do would be to just come out with it. Guys who walk away without any notice are just poop.

Today I walked into a drugstore that had its valentine's day stuff up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your writing has improved; i'm impressed and it's easier to read