Friday, July 27, 2012

Hairy Spotter

i was on bart the other day and the woman sitting across from me had on this dress with a low neckline. she was leaning forward the whole time playing with her phone. at one point her phone rang and when i looked down i noticed she had a patch of hair on her chest. i tried not to look again but i couldn’t stop thinking about it. i must’ve let my thoughts cross my face because she glared at me, got up in a huff and left. did she think i was checking her out? i guess i was but it was because she had a fuzzy broach right in the middle of her chest (oh and for the record, i've seen better boobs).

later that week i was at a bar-b-que and it was HOT. a number of women wore sleeveless tops. some decided to go the al natural route. people were sweaty and it resulted in lots of glistening hair. is this why they make deodorant go on clear? so it’s not as obvious if it flakes off and is stuck in the hair?

but why should women be expected to shave, wax, be hairless? men aren't. these women could be making a stand against that or maybe arm pit hair is making a comeback? if it is, it won't be happening at my house.

sis: look at all those hairy pits
me: shh!
sis: what? it's true. just look at all those cherry pits on the ground. litter bugs.
me: oh, i thought you said hairy pits.
sis: what?! oh. i saw some of those too. hippies.

No comments: