Wednesday, March 2, 2011

User ID Revoked

You are now chatting with 'Amir'
Amir: Welcome to Secure Chat. I would be happy to assist you with your request today.
Jennifer: Hi Amir. Thank you. I would like to have my password reset please.
Amir: Your password has bee unlocked. Would you like to try your old password or would you like a new password?
Jennifer: Let me try my old password. If that doesn't work then let's go with a new one.
Amir: You changed it today
Jennifer: Yes. I thought I wrote it down correctly after I changed it but apparently I did not. How embarrassing.
Amir: LOL
Amir: Would you like me to reset it?
Jennifer: Ok I definately wrote it down wrong. FAIL.
Jennifer: Yes please reset it.
Amir: Hold on please
Amir: This will be your password XXXX. Would you please confirm you are able to successfully login?
Jennifer: Ok it worked. I even signed in a second time to make sure I wrote it down correctly this time. =P
Jennifer: Thank you for you help Amir. I will try hard not to lock myself out again today.
Amir: WRITE IT DOWN PLEASE
Amir: j/k
Jennifer: lol
Amir: Thank you for chatting with us. we value your feedback. Please click the "Close" button at top right to answer a few questions about your experience with us today. Have a great day!
Jennifer: Thank you. Have a nice evening.
Amir: U 2

No comments: