Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Old Dragon was a Piece of Crap

So I went to Disneyland again this year. I only remember bits and pieces none of them in any order. I may have run out of memory storage.

McDonald’s has a seasonal pumpkin pie.

No one wants to live in Coalinga.

No more “Fabulous”…ever.

A Disney-block is not the same as a regular city block.

Rockband withdrawal.

Mickey’s face is now on the sun wheel.

Ann is violent towards her sister.

Watching animals give birth is similar to watching humans give birth.

Space mountain three times in a row.

Teacups with Drew. For a few seconds after, the world kept spinning.

Monte Cristos are really donuts stuffed with meat and cheese.

Turkey legs are a good way to pass the time waiting for Fantasmic.

The pinwheels for the fire works are hecka hot.

I randomly yell things when I’m excited and sleep deprived.

Splash Mountain ain’t so fun at night.

We went down the Bayou, twice.

We saw mother brain.

I value sleep very much.

If I learn anything from these trips is that I must really like my friends to still be friends with them. It’s either that or I’m just lazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ann is violent towards her sister" LIES

jenblue said...

you hit her at least twice and once i heard you threaten her. poor kathleen didn't do anything to provoke such attacks.

I was shocked and appalled, shocked and appalled.

Anonymous said...

It was totally provoked. You didn't see her almost knock me over while walking near the entrance to Fantasyland? You're not a credible witness!